Best Price Guarantee
You always get the best deals on myVHIS. If you buy a policy on myVHIS and find a lower rate for the same plan and insurer elsewhere online, we will refund the premium difference subject to the following Terms & Conditions..
Submitting a Claim
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information within 7 days of your policy purchase from myVHIS:
the full name of the policyholder
the newly issued policy number purchased from myVHIS
the address of the website where the better rate is available
Terms & Conditions
- The deduction amount is the difference between the first year net premium paid on myVHIS and the premium quoted for the same plan and insurer on an eligible website (the “Refund”).
- Approved Refunds will be deducted from the renewal premium after the first policy anniversary. No Refunds will be applied to the renewal premium for subsequent years.
- The maximum Refund is 20% of the first year premium that you paid on myVHIS.
- A notification email of an approved Refund will be sent to customers within one month after the submission of the Refund claim. The new VHIS policy needs to remain in force from the issue date to the time of the premium Refund deduction. Otherwise,the Refund will be forfeited.
- An “eligible website” must be an online insurance website operated by a licensed insurance company, insurance broker company or insurance agency in Hong Kong.
- The Best Price Guarantee applies only to premium rates both advertised and available to the general public on a Chinese and/or English-language eligible website. For example, this does not include rates offered on membership program websites, corporatediscounts or rates; group, charter, rewards program, incentive, meeting, convention, staff prices; or prices available only by using a coupon or other promotion not offered to the general public.
- The Best Price Guarantee is not available for premium rates on websites where the complete insurance benefits and terms and conditions are unknown until after purchase.
- The Best Price Guarantee only applies to a stand-alone VHIS plan available for purchase on the eligible website and does not apply to a VHIS plan provided as part of a package, for example, as part of a purchase of another insurance policy or anyother product/service.
- The Best Price Guarantee is available only for exact VHIS plan matches, for example, including but not limited to coverage by the same insurer, same benefits, same terms and conditions, same age and gender as purchased on myVHIS.
- The Best Price Guarantee does not apply to policies with loading or extra premium due to underwriting.
- The Best Price Guarantee cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers (including discounts and other offers). If the New Policy fulfils more than one promotional offer's requirement, the promotional offer with the highest premiumRefund will be applied.
- myVHIS has the right and discretion to determine the validity of any claim, including but not limited to, determining that it is the same plan and that it meets all Terms & Conditions and Claims processing requirements.
- myVHIS reserves the right in our sole discretion to modify or discontinue the Best Price Guarantee or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you.
- The Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions are governed by Hong Kong law. If any part of the these Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to any applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceableprovision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision, and will continue in effect.
- These Best Price Guarantee Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Best Price Guarantee and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written,between you and us.
In the event of any discrepancy between the English and the Chinese versions of the content, the English version shall prevail.